The Marriage Course
Check back for future course information!
How would you and your spouse like to have 7 straight weeks with a date night? Spry Church is offering The Marriage Course this fall at our School Street Campus Fellowship Hall on Tuesday nights, October 4th to November 15th from 6-8pm. The cost is $70 per couple, which includes a meal, childcare, and the course material. The Marriage Course offers couples practical support for strengthening your relationship, no matter how long you have been married. The sessions are completely private with no group work. You will not be asked to talk and share with the class. The cost is $70/couple and includes course workbooks and meals. The seven sessions will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from ways you have hurt each other
- Recognize how your upbringing affects your relationship
- And much more!